My Wish List

It used to be that I could afford these listed  items and necessary staples. Five years ago I got very sick and developed. DVT w/Bi-Lateral Pulmonary Embolisms. I was in the hoapital for 8 weeks and was lucky to have come out alive...

This is me in recovery... I have lost quite a bit of sensation in my left leg and what I do feel is painful.




I was out of work, had medical bills, medication, Dr. visits, lab tests, rent, 
vehicle note, food and living expenses were piling up and against my nature I filed for disability, promising myself that it would only belong enough to keep my head above water. Not falling behind after a signifigant hospitalization is hard, in fact, it's damn 
near impossible...

What I have to come to accept is that I am 41 Years Old and Starting Over in Affiliate Marketing.

I was a Banker at Wells Fargo :(
I made good money. I went to school, I paid off my student loans & I worked so hard so that my "Life Plan" would be realized.


(I suppose this is what Felons feel like).. 

I however, am not a felon. I do not have a gambling addiction and have stopped indulging in any recreational drugs so as to prolong my life. I do not drink and I diet and work out daily.

Now I was not an addict by any means, but like most people 
(admit it or not) 
I did love to party in my younger days.
I am nothing according to 
"ThE JuDgE"...


"Beat Them at Their Own Game"...
(And It is all a game)...






My Wishlist
My Medication
Oil Change
Tune-Up

PT/INR Check (blood test for clotting factor) Need 2x weekly. Between 2.0-3.0  is the theraputic level.  
Receiving 0×
Solution=Warfarin Blood Thinner or "Rat-Poison"

Since The DEA was apparently monitoring my P.C.P. for... whateve,r he cut my pain pills so now I just live in PAIN and SUFFERING.
It is very very DISTRESS-ING.




Hygiene ESSENTIALS
Double Deodorant, Body Wash, Toothpaste,  Mouthwash, Toothpicks, Q-tips,  Laundry Soap (Gain as I am going to splurge, your honor)...



FOOD
Ground Beef, Ramon Soup, Milk, Eggs, Pancake Mix, Mixed Vegatables, Noodles, Cereal, Skillet "Bag" Meals, Yogurt, Cream, IceCream, Corn Flakes, Ginger Root And Green Tea ( for the swelling)

https://fortworthurban.blogspot.com/2020/04/around-town.html Submitted parameters ( [url] => https://fortworthurban.blogspot.com/2020/04/around-town.html [in_id_or_class] => https://www.facebook.com/james.braudway.71=> )


E199 In Fort Worth
Sure As Hell Seems
Eternal Like A
Bone Thugs & Harmony
90"s Throwback Track

Azle To Lake Worth Texas

My Contempt For This
State Grows Like A Cancerous 
Runaway Tumor In Ressesion


James Matthew Braudway
Blogger G O.A.T
D.O.B. Capricorn

Comments