Food For Thought

We Are Moving to my new address in Azle, TX. (Lucky us)

Here are some things to think about in context while we're away.

The Universe is Spinning at 67,000 MPH and the Orbital speed of the Earth Around the sun is roughly that as well.



 It is the way it is and it can not be changed.

It is not right or wrong it just is. I'm not saying EVERYTHING that doesn't make sence doesn't deserve or warrant explination, but some shit just doesn't now and never will make any damn sence. 

Check out this article The Shadow of a Black Hole

I don't mean the Universe. I can pretty much wrap my mind around that. No, I mean the nature of the way things are...

Check out these links:

See More Digital Art and Graphic Content As We Evolve & Grow

Need A Break? Mindful Focus? Checkout One Of Our Favorite Passtimes ZenTangle. Clicky the link and take it from there.

Visit us at S.U.M.S. Homepage  by ionos.com to review our Marketing 

Comments