Life Imitating Art Imitating Life

I Hope everyone is using all of this downtime to better your resumes and sharpen your skills.
I have always been an artist, but it took this Pandemic to push me in the Profession Direction...

Hard at work sketching for storyboards.

Creating My Graphic Novel.
Title: "You Wish"


Ghost Writing Services and Content Creation for Social Media services are available.

hmu@
scam9160@gmail.com
or on my chromebook 
@
jmbinstituteofselfdefense@gmail.com




Do I look look like a man concerned with giving a shit?
Wait a minute shit dont answer that.
It's not that I don't care... 
I've had the shit beat out of me. 
No, Not Physically.
I am exhausted though..

Follow Progression-


https://yugentheory.com/
---------

(My Graphic Styles)

Though I get up each day and create content, I often wonder why, whats the point.








https://cooltourspain.com/graffiti-letters/Graffiti Letters

Disability Denial
Thanks Your Honor
This is a prime example of ...
An Image of Images...
Me Giving a Shit

Comments